Re: Undefined control sequence. \embeddedps

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Undefined control sequence. \embeddedps
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:07:28 +0100

If you search the mailing lists, you will find emails from several people
who have installed LilyPond of FreeBSD. Hopefully you can find some
useful hints there.

  /Mats

address@hidden wrote:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:22:00 +0100
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:

Please always keep the discussion on the mailing list, for the
benefit of yourself since you get access to the collected
expertise on the list and for the benefit of others who experience
similar problems. Feel free to quote my answer below if you wish.

Why not try the installation package at www.lilypond.org which is
intended to work on almost any Linux system and which contains its
own ghostscript, renamed to avoid the problems you describe, if I remember
correctly.

  /Mats

There is an added difficulty--this system is FreeBSD, not Linux.

--
Jim Smith

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing