Re: does musicglyph work?

From: Tapio Tuovila
Subject: Re: does musicglyph work?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:31:36 +0200

Art Hixson kirjoitti:
I have tried every construction I can think of for musicglyph. I get the note but not the fermata (or any other symbol). This snippet is copied straight from the documentation. What am I missing?

d'4^\markup { \musicglyph  #"scripts-ufermata"  }

I want to use the markup form with the hope of repositioning the fermata.

--Art Hixson

Hi,

if you are using a recent version of lilypond you should have
d'4^\markup { \musicglyph  #"scripts.ufermata"  }

that is: a dot (.) not a dash (-) between scripts and ufermata. Then it works.

My best,
Tapio