Re: Undefined control sequence. \embeddedps

From: n0oct
Subject: Re: Undefined control sequence. \embeddedps
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:42:38 -0600

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:07:28 +0100
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:

> If you search the mailing lists, you will find emails from several people
> who have installed LilyPond of FreeBSD. Hopefully you can find some
> useful hints there.
>
>    /Mats

I did, and none of the suggestions get past the teTX-latex2e/teTeX-texmf
problem of producing postscript/pdf output.  They allow 2.2.2 to build
on FreeBSD >5, but don't get past the above problem.

Also, lilypond 2.6.x won't build on FreeBSD because the latest port of
texinfo [4.8] only includes makeinfo 4.6, and lilypond won't get past
that [it wants makeinfo > 4.7].

I've got an email into Zbynek Burget, who apparently got 2.6.3 to
compile in August.  If I get lilypond working again, I'll report back
with all the happy details.  For now, I'm basically stuck on all my
projects.

--

72, Jim N0OCT