Re: \stopStaff

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: \stopStaff
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:08:16 +0100

Sean Reed wrote:
hi,

since i hadn't seen a reply to this yet, maybe i formulated the question unclearly.

\stopStaff doesn't seem to work for me at the very beginning of a piece. everywhere else later in the piece it seems to work fine.

when used at the beginning of the piece, only the lines of very first note are hidden, no matter how long the passage is before the next \startStaff is used.

is this a known problem, or am i using it wrong?

Hi,

thanks for reporting this. It's a bug, which I fixed for 2.7.19.