Re: Install of 2.6.4 on FreeBSD

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: Install of 2.6.4 on FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:26:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mats,

I looked around and I do have gettext 0.14.5 installed on this machine, and ports have nothing for msgfmt. If that is indeed part of gettext, then it should be doing the right thing (I would think). Still no farther ahead, though. What could I try?

Blessings,

Fr. Gordon

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |