Re: Curly '

From: Art Hixson
Subject: Re: Curly '
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:10:11 -0800

Like you, I know very little about TeX or making a PDF from it. The right quote is x'92 while the normal quote is x'27. You won't be able to change the PDF itself because the internal coding is really weird and there aren't any tools in my version of Acrobat to make a global character replacement. There are some commercial WSIWYG editors, but they cost a little money.

I suspect there's a markup in the TeXinfo output that can be edited. If you send me the TeXinfo compilation, I might be able make a hack for it.