Re: MusicXML import: looking for co-sponsors

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Re: MusicXML import: looking for co-sponsors
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:54:15 -0200

I support the idea. I wish I could come up with a good sum, but
unfortunately, right now, I can share in with 20 euros only.
It would be nice if Lilypond could export to XML format as well. But I guess
most of the users would think that once you are settled with Lilypond, you
wouldn't need any other program. Unless for the sake of sharing your work in
Lilypond with users of other programs.
Users of Lilypond, we invite you to share in this goal, if lots of us would
get together in this, it wouldn't be hard on our pockets, and the Lilypond
team do need some extra incentive.

Eduardo Vieira
Patos, Paraíba
BRAZIL