Re: several problems to solve (positioning of objects)

From: Jozef Riha
Subject: Re: several problems to solve (positioning of objects)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 03:08:38 +0100

thank you, i implemented fixes to
http://zefo.szm.com/donotdelete/latex/imanuel2.pdf

i've got however few notes/questions:

- there is no way to enter (D) or G/H (first play G, then H) chord names
- is it ok to have tempo mark aligned w/ chord name or should it be
the aligned w/ score? (if latter how to perform that please)
- no idea how to put "Refr." string on line 17, before lyrics
"Imanuel, na stupen vitezu..."

thanks again.

kind regards,

-- joe