Re: several problems to solve (positioning of objects)

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: several problems to solve (positioning of objects)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:29:27 +0100

Jozef Riha wrote:

i am sorry but could you please incorporate/show me where to put these
code snippets into my lilypond code? i am kinda lost.
I think it's easy:

\set chordNameFunction = #(lambda p (make-simple-markup "(D)"))
\unset chordNameFunction

this goes to the chords section you already have (d is the chord which should be written
as "(D)")

And this:
\set stanza = "Refr."' I -- ma -- nu -- el

Goes to where there is Im -- ma -- nu -- el in the lyrics. (Search for stanza
in lilypond doc for more examples)

Bert