Re: Rehearsal mark on time signature

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Rehearsal mark on time signature
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 03:17:18 +0100

Trevor Bača wrote:

(It seems like that question -- "how do I get initial tempo indication
and initial time signature to left-align?" -- comes up quite

simply do

\override Score.RehearsalMark #'X-offset = #0.0

frequently on the list. Whereas, by comparison, I think Liang is the
first person I've noticed ask about aligning true, boxed rehearsals
... though, of course, I might not have been reading the posts
carefully enough!)