Re: space

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: space
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 14:47:29 -0800

On 3-Dec-05, at 4:14 PM, jutta wrote:

I've just managed to use lillypond  -  just one question:
how can I change the spacing lillypond does for the scores? How can I reduce the space between the scores so that the piece of music only needs one page?
What can I do if I only want two bars per score?

For the first two questions, please read the "paper output" section of the manual. For the last, I can't remember where it is, but it's somewhere in either the manual or LSR.

Cheers,
- Graham