Re: MusicXML import: looking for co-sponsors

From: Mark Van den Borre
Subject: Re: MusicXML import: looking for co-sponsors
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:45:31 +0100

On 12/5/05, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
Mark Van den Borre wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Who would like to co-sponsor a MusicXML to Lilypond conversion script?
>
> What: A script that extracts notes and rests from a MusicXML file into a
> Lilypond file. Written in Python, modular, extensible.
> Price: I've had a €350 price quote from Han-Wen.

Hi,

the startup fee was gracefully provided by Darius, and the script is
part of lilypond 2.7.21. I've put up price-estimates for the remaining
functionality at

   http://www.lilypond-design.com/sponsor/open-features.html
I will gladly pay 65 € for beams, ties and accidentals support.

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113