Re: triplets

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: triplets
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:34:55 -0800

On 5-Dec-05, at 5:50 AM, Homrighausen wrote:

Hi Graham,
one more question:
the triplets in the attachment should not be connected. What can I do?

Please keep lilypond emails on the mailing list. That way other people can help or get help from the answers.

By "connected", do you mean beamed? If so, see the manual about beams. If you want to remove the triplet bracket, it's a bit more complicated, and I don't know how to do it. I would start by reading the chapter on "changing defaults", though.

\version "2.6.4"
\header {
title = "Folk Song - Spanish"
}