Lİlypond ezine

From: Mehmet Okonsar
Subject: Lİlypond ezine
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 12:23:11 +0200

Just an idea:
when I was reading the excellent article of Kris Schaffer on
Schenkerian analysis with lilypond, I thought: what nice it would be if
this kind of articles where more often available in the form of a
ezine for ex., which can be even not-free if needed to be..
Following the discussions in the group and the tips and tricks or code
snippets are OK but articles are very valuable too ..

How about to start something like that?
Any volunteers? ( I can do whatever I can)..

Best regards,
Mehmet Okonşar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com