Re: "Filtering" expressions?

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: "Filtering" expressions?
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:04:03 -0200

One simple way is to just use the same variable and then make all
unwanted symbols invisible...

Or else you could use the \tag feature... Just prefix all expressions
you want to filter out with "\tag #'vocal" and then do "\removeWithTag
#'vocal ...the music..." to filter them out!

See "8.2.8 Different editions from one source" in the manual for more
info...