Re: Roadmap to lily code

From: dax2
Subject: Re: Roadmap to lily code
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 23:57:30 +0100

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:00:50 -0200
Pedro wrote:

> I could sea the advantage of re-writing lily in only one language. but
> this language would have to have a fast implementation and be dynamic
> and very high-level. I can't think of a better choice than common
> lisp ;-)

If it's not a sarcasm then you must be a nice creative person to
ask: how did you learn Lisp? I guess you weren't interested in
string-handling? Or is there a CommonLisp "substring" function?

How do you "think" (invent, construct) control-flow if Scheme (and
Lisp?) uses only tail-recursion as a flow-control mechanism?

/Thanks in advance from Donald

--
dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- http://d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel