Lily-book in winXp?

From: Jannik Jeppesen
Subject: Lily-book in winXp?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 01:09:40 +0100

Hi can anyone help me?

I have tried reading all about lilly-book, but cant understand how to make a book (lots of text mixed with lilypond pictures??) in winXp
I have read chapter 12 in the documentation.... but dont know how to use LaTeX, Texinfo etc...?

an example:

================
\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
     \usepackage{graphics}
     \begin{document}

     Documents for @command{lilypond-book} may freely mix music and text.
     For example,

     \begin{lilypond}
     \relative c' {
       c2 g'2 \times 2/3 { f8 e d } c'2 g4
     }
     \end{lilypond}

     Options are put in brackets.

     \begin[fragment,quote,staffsize=26,verbatim]{lilypond}
       c'4 f16
     \end{lilypond}

     Larger examples can be put into a separate file, and introduced with
     \verb+\lilypondfile+.

     \lilypondfile[quote,noindent]{screech-boink.ly}

     \end{document}

this should be some LaTeX code? How do I use this?

Could someone post any peace of code to lily-book made in windows???

Hope that some of you understand my issue??

Best reguards
Jannik