help on unreadable text (cygwin)

From: Riccardo Cohen
Subject: help on unreadable text (cygwin)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:09:19 +0100

Hi,
I just downloaded lilypond for windows,
it takes about 15sec to launch, and then displays quick dos window that closes
immediatly.
But it works !).

So I tried the cygwin version, and it is much quicker, and the script lily-wins opens the pdf automatically which is great.

Unfortunately, all text is displayed badly ! (see examples joined) : most letters does not appear which makes the text unreadable. I tried to reinstall the lilypond cygwin package, but it does not change. (I must say that cygwin gives only version 2.6.4-1 compared to windows version which is 2.6.4-5)

I found nothing about this in the (big) online doc.

Thanks for any help on cygwin font, or on windows speed :)

--
Riccardo Cohen

Articque
Les Roches