Re: Custom chord suffix, no chord name

From: Basil Crow
Subject: Re: Custom chord suffix, no chord name
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:13:14 -0500

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 07:58:08AM +0100, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> with the last 2.7 release,
>

> \chords {
>   c:sus4
>   \notemode  { <\tweak #'text #"foo" c>4 }
>   c:dim7
>
>   }

Amazing! This was just what I needed, thanks so much!

Now, if I have a chord like "A", and I want to attach a downward
pointing arrow after it (like U+2193 -- I got this number from
Gnome Character Map) -- I assume it is equally easy to add this to the
end of the chord with tweak, or maybe some other method? How should I do
this?

--Basil