Re: "Umlaute" in \header

From: Wolfgang Mechsner
Subject: Re: "Umlaute" in \header
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:51:17 +0000

Indeed I use emacs in Linux. But it is very strange:

1. It worked always fine with Lilypond 2.4.6 and the following versions. Now I
have 2.6.4.3. and the problem started.

2. And: it does not work with jedit!

I love Lilypond but each upgrade serves a new surprise :-)

Thank you,
Wolfgang

PS: Mats, sorry about this email to you without the list address!