footnotes on output sheet

From: Stephen Torri
Subject: footnotes on output sheet
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:38:57 -0600

I am trying to give credit where credit is due and put the footnotes I
find in a hymn on the bottom of the sheet. Some text is aligned on the
left and right side of the page as if the foot note was split into two
columns. I used google to search the documentation and did not see how
with lilypond syntax to do this. Do I need to put my lilypond doc into a
latex doc and try it that way?

Stephen