Re: Another Stanza problem

From: uunail (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Re: Another Stanza problem
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 01:18:13 -0800 (PST)

Thank you very much for your help. With the "alignAboveContext" I now managed to set the piece with three stanzas attached to five voices in three staves (one for sopranoI and sopranoII, one for alto and one for tenor and bass).

This means that I have six lines of lyrics between the alto- and the mens- staff which makes it difficult to read and allocate to the voice.

Thus I wanted to have a blank line as a separator between the alto- and tenor- lyrics. The workaround I'm using is to put another stanza written in white (= invisible) at this place. Is there another, perhaps more elegant way to achieve that?

Uwe

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com:
Re: Another Stanza problem