Hiding Tuplet Numbers / Lyrics and Barlines and the Use of Opus in the h

From: Trent Johnston
Subject: Hiding Tuplet Numbers / Lyrics and Barlines and the Use of Opus in the header.
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:56:18 +1100

Good Morning,

Firstly I would like to thank Han-Wen for his work on putting slurs around
tuplet numbers.

I also have several questions:

My first question is how do you hide a tuplet number ... the old command

\override TupletBracket  #'number-visibility = ##f        does not seem to
work any more. Nor does
\override TupletNumber  #'number-visibility = ##f     .

My second question is the "lyrics-bar.ly" in the regression tests doesn't
appear to work any more. I want to make the lyrics stay within the bar.
Especially at the end of a stave where sometimes a lyric can hang past the
barline.

My third question is when using "Opus" in a header. When I use this command
it seems to be repeated at the beginning of each new section when a piece
made up of smaller pieces is joined together.

Currently I'm using 2.7.25 - Fedora RPM.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Trent Johnston