Re: Lilypond with troff?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Lilypond with troff?
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:08:07 +0100 (CET)

> Has anyone integrated Lilypond with troff?

Oooooh!  It's basically the same as with TeX: You create EPS images
which are then embedded.  It's even easier than with TeX since groff
uses the standard PS fonts by default.

> Is there a supported version of troff for Windows?

Yes.  In case you've difficulties write again (you are a lucky guy
that the maintainer of groff -- it's me -- is on this list too :-).

> (However, I have not been able to typeset linear algebra
> matrices with eqn in troff).

This is a question for the groff list.  Please subscribe and ask
there.

    Werner