Re: Suggestion: Possible extension to tablature support

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Possible extension to tablature support
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:47:16 +0100

David E. Nelson wrote:
I am not sure if you have discussed this before, but why not extend tablature support in LilyPond by allowing the user to input symbols for

Hi Dave,

What a wonderful idea! I've added these ideas to the LilyPond sponsor ship page, see

  http://localhost/lilypond/lsd/sponsor/open-features.html

The price for grace and harmonic notes are at 90 and 65 eur respectively.