Re: 2.7.26 installation

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: 2.7.26 installation
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:37:22 -0800

On 31-Dec-2005, at 1:37 PM, Arthur Dyck wrote:

One of my New Year's resolutions is to be happy with what I have.
Unfortunately, it's not 2006 yet and so I decided to try FC4 on my pc
and am now having difficultly installing 2.7.26.  The issue is
ghostscript. I have installed 8.15 but the lilypond rpm is not finding
it and so it says I have an unresolved dependency.  Is the issue where
gs installed itself?  If so, where should it have been installed in
order for lp to find it?

Did you install your new ghostscript by the method at the bottom of Lilypond's download page?