Re: Percussion staves: news?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Percussion staves: news?
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 10:40:35 +0100

As far as I can see, there is no easy solution. You could redefine the function
used to print the StaffSymbol object. The default implementation,
Staff_symbol::print is done in C++, but it should be possible to do it
in Scheme as well.

  /Mats

andrea valle wrote:

Hi list,
sorry to bother you again.
But: does anyone know about the question I posted (here following)?
To summarize:
I need a (unique) staff in this way:

Is it possible to create a single staff like this, with different interline spaces? A possible solution in Finale is to make some lines in staff invisible. Is this availlable in lily?

Thanks

-a-