Re: Unable to tie chords together in chordmode

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Unable to tie chords together in chordmode
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:34:35 +0100

Stephen Torri wrote:

What kind of layout did you expect for ties between chords?

  /Mats

I was expecting to see only the first chord name for a tied pair.
Instead of printing the second chord name a space would be inserted so
that the chord name following it would be properly spaced.

I'm sure you realize that you can get the desired output by specifying
only the first occurance of the chord, with a longer duration, for example
to get a chord spanning 3 full measures in common time, use something like

\chordmode{ c1*3:dim7 ... }

  /Mats