Re: font shape

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: font shape
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 13:46:12 +0100

Some messages have already been posted on that subject (cygwin font problem). Unfortunately, it seems there is no more cygwin expert. The current version on cygwin does not work properly (default font is not roman but sans serif). The solution I adopted is to install the windows version and use it from cygwin with an alias. It works fine but I keep the cygwin version because there is no documention package on Windows and I like to browse the web doc off line. Would it be possible to make one?

Fred

address@hidden wrote:

Hi,
I installed lilypond 2.6.4 on Cygwin.
The font shape "italic" does not work
and I do not know why. Could you help me, please?

Andrea

TISCALI ADSL Web&Mail
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom a partire da
14,95 Euro/mese. Attivala subito!
Per te 500 MB inclusi per navigare, inviare e ricevere messaggi e-mail, foto
ed mp3.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2wam_tc/