Textfonts on the native windows lily 2.7.26

From: anders stenberg
Subject: Textfonts on the native windows lily 2.7.26
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:40:58 +0200

Hello!

Just did download & install the Windows native lilypond 2.7.26. Some of the new features seem great & just for my use ( the ligatures in lyrics and the accidentals abow staff!!!). Problem is I do not get any texts neighter in headings nor in lyrics. Or more precisely: what I get is just some of the caracters in boldfont, more or less the ones that are among the few needed in articulations and dynamics etc.

Did try uninstalling and reinstalling a few times but whith no differens what so ever. Looking into the manual didnt give me a clue of solwing this. Neighter did browsing in the lilypond- user archive (though I didn't put a lot of time on it) . The trouble shouldn't be in the encoding as the files are UTF-8 encoded (made on jEdit but not run throug its comandconsole as I luckilly retain my "old" native 2.6.5 lily so I can get a "correct" printout sans the new frills) .

Anders Stenberg