Embedded Measures

From: gacl (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Embedded Measures
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:54:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Once again, thank you for this software. I was wondering if I could do what I call "tumor measures" :smile: . They look like this:

|----------|-----------|-----------|---------|
|----------|-----------|-----------|---------|
|----------|-----------|-----------|---------|
|----------|-----------|-----------|---------|
|----------|-----------|-----------|---------|
It's one measure attached to the bottom of the score. . . to another measure. For instance, if you have music for the treble clef for the most part but you need a grand-staff only for one measure, you would use this. By the way, what is the proper name for this? Embedded measures? Thanks.

Gus

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.