Re: Ubuntu Problem

From: Gauvain Pocentek
Subject: Re: Ubuntu Problem
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 17:37:13 +0100

Hi,

LilyPond 2.6 is available on the backports repository.
Add this line in your /etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy-backports main restricted
universe multiverse

There's a non-solved-but-known-bug on the lily package. You need to
install tetex-bin to avoid troubles.

Gauvain