Re: Positioning of tremolo marks

From: liang seng
Subject: Re: Positioning of tremolo marks
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 04:14:21 +0000

Hi, I checked the source file http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.7/Documentation/user/lilypond/lily-1721430265.ly for the tremolo mark, but I don't see any special commands which make them slanted as by default, the tremolo marks produced by Lilypond 2.7.27 are perpendicular to the notestem if the note value is at least an 8th note and is beamed to another note. I still don't know how to vertically move the tremolo mark though.