Tabulature?

From: Balu Stefan
Subject: Tabulature?
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:22:39 +0200

I've searched the archives but I couldn't find any good info source...
I have this question:
I there any way I can implement a tab stave in lilyopond? I am not sure that's
the calling for it but I will explain...
When you look/print a partiture from GP4 or PowerTab you usually have two
staves, clefs or whatever they are called...one on which
you see the notes, the duration of each note, rests ...which is what lilypond
can do, and a stave in which you see how to take that note
on the guitar's neck ...(http://www.accessrock.com/images/Slides/sldlik1.gif)
Or ...at least, how could I implement something like that in lilypond?

--
Balu Stefan
Technical Engineer

SERVICE PROVIDER SRL
Tel/Fax: +4021-345-3120, 345-3138 / ext 100
e-mail: address@hidden
www.sprovider.ro

computer.