Re: Three Questions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Three Questions
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:13:10 -0800

On 14-Jan-06, at 7:54 PM, Nahum Wengrov wrote:

The example doesn't show me how and where to use the following line:

   \override Score.RemoveEmptyVerticalGroup #'remove-first = ##t

Where exactly do I place it?

You can place that at the beginning of your notes.  Or,

I am copying here a snippet out of my (quite intricate) .ly file:

      \layout { indent = 0.0\cm
\context { \override Score.RemoveEmptyVerticalGroup #'remove-first
= ##t
                    \RemoveEmptyStaffContext }
         \context {

Or in a
\layout {
  \context { \Score
    \override RemoveEmptyVerticalGroup #'remove-first = ##t
}}

Cheers,
- Graham