Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 38, Issue 43 Which editor to use

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 38, Issue 43 Which editor to use
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:13:51 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks!

I've finally managed to install jEdit on my Windoze box, so now I use that on both my Windoze machine, and my FreeBSD machine. That way, it's easier to see the changes/syntax highlights, etc.

BTW, any indication of when a 2.8 will come out? And what new stuff might be in it?

Blessings,

Fr. Gordon Gilbert

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |