Re: Lilypond-book output

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book output
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:04:38 -0800

On 8-Jan-06, at 8:02 AM, Georg Dummer wrote:
Then I get the whole score with the markup in the correct order but in one picture which is only suitable for realy small scores. If I comment out the
"\book" block the several lines are drawn in serveral pictures but all
\markups are put in one picture. The same thing happens if I use the
"\header" instead of the first markup.

Interesting.  The \book behavior is what's supposed to happen.  Having

\score{ {
{ notes }
\markup{}
\markup{}

is a relatively new construct. But I agree that is seems that the two \markup sections should be processed separately (producing separate .eps files).

Is it possible to put every separate markup, header and line of a score in
different eps-files?

You could probably fake it by inserting an empty, invisible score in between the \markup fields.

- Graham