Re: Context - A recommendable Windows-Editor for Lilypond

From: Uli Heller
Subject: Re: Context - A recommendable Windows-Editor for Lilypond
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:55:08 +0100

Nicolas Sceaux schrieb:
Oh please...
Emacs has menus.
Emacs has windows-like keyboard shortcuts if you like.
You can delete a character with backspace.
You can compile a LilyPond file, see the PDF score or play the midi
file with shortcuts (or via the menus) without leaving the source code.

Thank you for that information. I see, late versions of Emacs are
alright and I will try this historic editor when I work on a linux
machine. For windows, context has all I need.

Kind regards

Uli Heller