Re: \score

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: \score
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:12:27 -0700

Graham Percival wrote:

On 22-Jan-06, at 11:40 PM, Paul Scott wrote:

Add to the current text in 10.1.13 Creating titles:

Here is a demonstration of the fields available. Note that you may use any Text markup <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.7/Documentation/user/lilypond/Text- markup.html#Text-markup> commands in the header.

piece and opus are the only two header fields that can be changed in subsequent movements (\scores) in the same \book.

Mats had a good point -- did you look at the docs for 2.7? I'd forgotten that I'd changed these a few months ago... have a look at them, and tell me if it needs to be more clear. IMO, the 2.7 docs are already clear on this point.

I thought I had been looking at 2.7. The page was in a browser in another window on this machine. It now appears to be 2.7.28 which makes sense. I must not have scrolled down far enough.

On this basis your documentation is very clear.

OTOH even after reading Mats' reply it is still not clear how to get what I want and I still think 'movement' (name) - centered and changeable like piece and opus as I have described would be a useful addition to the header.

Thanks,

Paul