Re: note-collision in Schumann

From: philippe hezaine
Subject: Re: note-collision in Schumann
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:51:49 +0100

Hi
Ho yes! I'm a scatterbrain. ( ... not to mention cut and paste error in \voiceOne << { \stemDown es,8 instead bes,8 but, fortunately, it'sn't important for the discussion.)
I migrate to the lilypond-user-fr
The Program reference is too difficult for me and I'm in a inextricable problem with my typesetting. I began with a proper file with polyphonic model and followed in an experimental way which is a stagnation for this work. Bass voices are crossing because I could't force one stem direction ... etc ...etc ...etc...
Cheers