historical key signatures ?

From: anders stenberg
Subject: historical key signatures ?
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:15:45 +0200

Hello!

Need some help with the following:
Im working on a diplomatic edition of some renaisance music: putting the orginal parts in score with orginal clefs, time signatures noteshapes etc. As I' d like to as far as possible retain the "feel and look" of the orginal parts i wonder:

Is ther a way to get "historical keysignatures" ie. the doubling of the b-flat signs when the clef (par ex. mezzosoprano- clef) allows two different b- flats inside staff. (Changing the Grobe for flats is not the problem: That I did get figured out on my own.)

I'm working on Lilypond 2.7.24 (Windows native) through  jEdit.

If anybody can sugest a workable solution to this would be nice. As I am a novise in programing I fear construkting a Scheme snipp on my own is beyond my capabilities so if any body can give me a working snipp/ point me to one (did try to look in the documentation but i'm not good enough at looking/ lazy/ just plain stupid (( chose the apropriate alternative.))

yours Anders Stenberg