Re: Lilypond, OS X and LaTeX

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypond, OS X and LaTeX
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:51:57 -0800

On 26-Jan-06, at 2:54 PM, Heike Cappel wrote:

On 26 Jan 2006, at 21:03, Graham Percival wrote:
I am using lilypond-book on OS X and get several eps files, one without a -number ending and then one with a -number ending for each line. The first file is okay, the others only have staves, no notes.

That's normal.

Could you explain that? If I don't edit the .tex files to include the big eps files, the output I get from the smaller (one line) eps files is unreadable.

The .tex file produced by lilypond-book should include the big eps files. Lilypond-book should not create a .tex file that contains the small eps files.

If lilypond-book _does_ create .tex files that reference the small eps files, please file a bug report.

- Graham