Re: Completion notes

From: Thies Albrecht
Subject: Re: Completion notes
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:53:26 +0100

First of all: using v2.7.28, WinXP

It doesn't sound right; could you produce a minimal example and send it to the bugs email list?
Short description as I post also to the bug list as recommended:
Line won't break at bar line when note value will last longer than remaining bar length even though it says in the manual:

"Line breaks can only occur at places where there are bar lines."

Example code as follows, output to be found attached, full quote also to be found attached for same reason as short description.

Example:
--------

#(ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f)

global = \relative c'' {
      \time 4/4   s1   \break   s1   \bar "|."
}

instr = \relative c'' {
      c2.   c2.   c2
}