Re: Problem with \relative

From: Kees Serier
Subject: Re: Problem with \relative
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:43:44 +0100

In the mean time I have found out more about relative, allthough I'm not quite sure.

E.g.

If in relative I write: a b c d e f g a b c d e f g a b c d e f g, I get
the second a one octave higher then the first, the third an other octave higher then the second....

So, I do have some things to figure out.

Kees

Kees Serier schreef:
Hi,

I'm having trouble with: \relative c'
I have put \relative on several places in the source, but I get a very
strange output in the PDF.
What am I doing wrong?

The first Staff is fine, the second one has the troubles.

Regards,

Kees

\header {
  title = "LilyPond Notes"