Re: Drum March

From: Sven Axelsson
Subject: Re: Drum March
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:25:25 +0100

> Hi all.
>
> Is it possible to create drum notation, with ruffs, flams ect... in only
> one line, or in drum notation, only use the snare stem...
>
> if someone can create a little march and post it, so we can se the idea in
> som way... that would be very nice
>
> Any help is good help:-)

Something like this perhaps?

Basically you do things like this by using the DrumStaff or
RhythmicStaff. If you want an indication of left or right hand, as in
the example, you need to remove the Pitch_squash_engraver. Other
tweaks, depending on what kind of drum you are typesetting for may
also be necessary. Contact me if you want more specific information.

--
Sven Axelsson