Re: a new LilyPond music page

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: a new LilyPond music page
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:46:11 -0800

On 1-Feb-06, at 5:18 AM, Dave Phillips wrote:

How can I move fingering indicators out of the way of slur and phrase curves ?

In general, how do I override default spacing of elements such as slurs and ties ? I've briefly looked at the docs, I'm sure there's a way, but is there a preferred method ?

Chapter 4, "putting it all together". You may also want to read that chapter in 2.7; it was recently updated with a lot of info.

In general, you may wish to read the manual for 2.7; most of the info applies to 2.6 as well.

Cheers,
- Graham