Re: symphonic, continuos movements, percussion, midi

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: symphonic, continuos movements, percussion, midi
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 23:10:54 +0100

Quoting alexandre reche e silva <address@hidden>:

> B) ...The last notes of first section tied with first
> notes of the second section dont tie, indeed. What to do?

You could fake this with invisible notes and slurs.

Excuse my newbieness, more tips will be really appreciated : )

Search the mailing list archives, this is a popular question that
has been answered several times.

I still need help because of a strange side effect: iusing /mark to
"titling" adds a empty staff at the top of the others?!?! (This is really
embarrassing. Imagine. An uninvited blank top staff...).

If you include short but complete example .ly file that illustrates
this problem, it will be much easier for us to tell what mistake you do.

   /Mats