Re: Windows GUI

From: Reinhard
Subject: Re: Windows GUI
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 19:57:57 +0100

Folkert (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I justed installed Lilypond on my computer and now I'm looking for a
> windows graphical user interface. Everything I find on the net is either
> commercial, for linux or not being updated anymore.
>
> Any suggestions? So far I found 'Lilycomp', but I'm  not satisified with
> it since it's still not WYSIWYG.. neither is it as comprehensive as
> NoteEdit (for Linux) for instance. Should I install Linux after all or
> is there a easier solution?

One guy wanted to port NoteEdit to windows, maybe you can contact him
using the NoteEdit Development mailing list (or I can ask him to
contact you if he already has a succesfull port). Otherwise you could
use NoteEdit on a Linux server from a windows machine (using an X-Server
or (Tight)VNC).

Regards,

Reinhard
--
Software-Engineer, Developer of User Interfaces
Project: Noteedit - a score editor - http://noteedit.berlios.de