Can't change fonts in lyrics

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Can't change fonts in lyrics
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:46:16 -0200

Hello list,
Using version 2.6.5 and 2.7.17(?) I could change the fonts for my lyrics by
doing this:

\layout {
     \context {
 \Lyrics
 \override LyricText #'font-name = #"Garamond"
 \override StanzaNumber #'font-name = #"Garamond"

Now in version 2.7.30 nothing happens, no matter what font I select, Arial,
etc... I'm under Windows Me.

What should I do? Oh, another question what's also the procedure to change
fonts in the header section: Title, composer and poet? For example: I want
title to be displayed in Trebuchet size 25.

Eduardo Vieira