Clef signs

From: Don Blaheta
Subject: Clef signs
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 02:02:41 -0600

Boy, I'm just full of questions tonight.  I see that when the
Bar_engraver is removed, the clef signs no longer appear at the start of
each line.  I don't mind that terribly, but I would like to be able to
force one, and that I can't figure out how to do.  If I just throw in a
"\clef treble", it puts a clef at the end of the previous line as
well....

I think I can work around the problem if I just start a fresh file for
each place I want a new clef sign, but that's a pain and I'd rather not
if I don't have to. :)

Once again, using 2.7.33 on OS X.  Thanks!

--
-=-Don address@hidden<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
I cannot conceive that anybody will require multiplications at the rate